131. Who invented Integrated Circuits?
A) Jack Kilby
B) Robert Noyce
C) Both of above
D) None of above
132. Operating system, editors, and debuggers comes under?
A) System Software
B) Application Software
D) None of the above
133. One computer that is not considered a portable is
B) Laptop computer
C) Notebook computer
D) All of above
134. Which of the following is not an electronic computer?
135. What is the name of the display feature that highlights are of the screen which requires operator attention?
B) Reverse video
C) Touch screen
136. Which is the largest computer?
A) Mainframe Computer
B) Mini Computers
C) Micro Computers
D) Super Computers
137. Which of the following are the best units of data on an external storage device?
D) Clock cycles
138. The personal computer industry was started by
139. What is meant by a dedicated computer?
A) Which is used by one person only
B) Which is assigned one and only one task
C) Which uses one kind of software
D) Which is meant for application software
140. Which programming languages are classified as low level languages?
A) Basic, COBOL, FORTRAN
B) Prolog 2, Expert Systems
C) Knowledge based Systems
D) Assembly Languages