- Except for the …… function, a formula with a logical function shows the word “TRUE” or “FALSE” as a result
- Macros are “run” or executed from the ….. menu.
- You can open the consolidate dialog box byt choosing Consolidate from the ….. menu.
- Each excel file is called a workbook because
a. It can contain text and data
b. It can be modified
c. It can contain many sheets including worksheets and chart sheets
d. You have to work hard to create it
- Which types of charts can excel produce?
a. Line graphs and pie charts only
b. Only line graphs
c. Bar charts, line graphs and pie charts
d. Bar charts and line graphs only
- How are data organized in a spreadsheet?
a. Lines and spaces
b. Layers and planes
c. Rows and columns
d. Height and width
- What does the VLOOKUP function do?
a. Looks up text that contain ‘v’
b. Checks whether text is the same in one cell as in the next
c. Finds related records
d. All of above
a. May be turned off for display but turned on for printing
b. May be turned on or off for printing
c. The be turned off for display and printing
d. a, b and c
- You can print only an embedded chart by
a. Moving the chart to a chart sheet before you print.
b. Formatting the chart before you print
c. Selecting the chart before you print
d. a and c
- Which of the following is a correct order of precedence in a formula calculation?
a. Multiplication and division, exponential positive and negative value
b. Multiplication and division, positive and negative values, addition and subtraction
c. Addition and subtraction, positive and negative values, exponentiation
d. None of above