51. Which of the following is a correct order of precedence in formula calculation?
a. Multiplication and division exponentiation positive and negative values
b. Multiplication and division, positive and negative values, addition and subtraction
c. Addition and subtraction, positive and negative values, exponentiation
d. All of above
53. The numbers in our worksheet look like this: You want them to look like this: $1,000.How can you accomplish this?
a. None of these
b. Select Format > Money from the menu
c. Click the Currency Style button on the formatting toolbar
d. You have to retype everything and manually add the dollar signs, commas, and decimals.
54. Which of the following is not a valid data type in excel
55. Excel worksheet cells work very similarly to what common element of the windows graphical user interface
a. Option buttons
b. List boxes
c. Text boxes
d. Combo boxes
56. Which of the following options is not located in the Page Setup dialog box?
a. Page Break Preview.
b. Page Orientation
d. Headers and Footers
57. You want to track the progress of the stock market on a daily basis. Which type of chart should you use?
a. Pie chart
b. Row chart
c. Line chart
d. Column chart
58. Without using the mouse or the arrow keys, what is the fastest way of getting to cell A1 in a spreadsheet?
a. Press Ctrl +Home
b. Press Home
c. Press Shift + Home
d. Press Alt + Home
59. Which of the following methods can not be used to edit the contents of a cell?
a. Press the Alt key
b. Clicking the formula bar
c. Pressing the F2 key
d. Double clicking the cell
60. If you begin typing an entry into a cell and then realize that you don’t want your entry placed into a cell, you:
a. Press the Erase key
b. Press Esc
c. Press the Enter button
d. Press the Edit Formula button