101. What was the expected feature of fifth generation computers when Japan started FGCS?
A) Operating Systems
B) Parallel Processing
D) None of above
102. Which of the following memory medium is not used as main memory system?
A) Magnetic core
C) Magnetic tape
D) Both semiconductor and magnetic tape
103. The storage subsystem in a microcomputer consists mainly of __ or __ media with varying capacities
A) Memory or video
B) Magnetic or optical
C) Optical or memory
D) Video or magnetic
104. Programs designed to perform specific tasks is known as
A) system software
B) application software
C) utility programs
D) operating system
105. Computer operators
A) writes computer programs for specific problems
B) operate the device which input and output data from the computer
C) normally require a college degree in computer science
D) all of the above
106. Which of the following is not anti-viruses software?
107. What is a compiler?
A) A compiler does a conversion line by line as the program is run
B) A compiler converts the whole of a higher level program code into machine code in one step
C) A compiler is a general purpose language providing very efficient execution
D) None of the above
108. _______ computers are also called personal computers
A) Mainframe Computer
B) Mini Computers
C) Micro Computers
D) Super Computers
109. Which of the following is not input unit device?
110. Identify the correct statement
A) IBM PCs used RISC CPU designs
B) Macintosh used CISC CPU design
C) IBM used CISC CPU design
D) None of above is true