151. Which is the highest form?
D) All of above
152. Who is credited with the idea of using punch cards to control patterns in a waving machine?
153. What is an interpreter?
A) An interpreter does the conversion line by line as the program is run
B) An interpreter is the representation of the system being designed
C) An interpreter is a general purpose language providing very efficient execution
D) None of the above
154. Which is a semi conductor memory?
D) Both a & b
155. RJ45 UTP cable has ________ Cables.
A) 2 pair
B) 3 pair
C) 4 pair
D) 5 pair
156. Which of the following is not a valid size of a Floppy Disk?
B) 5 ¼?
C) 3 ½?
D) 5 ½?
157. The earliest calculating devices are
C) Difference Engine
D) None of these
158. Word length of a Personal Computer is ___
A) 4 bits
B) 8 bits
C) 16 bits
D) 64 bits
159. What was the first computer to perform all calculation using electronics rather than wheels, ratchets, or mechanical switches?
A) Mark I
D) None of above
160. A directly accessible appointment calendar is feature of a __ resident package